A virtual program, with coaching, for all leaders, designed to enhance competence and confidence navigating diversity dynamics in an increasingly complex environment. This is a gender-inclusive program; all are welcome.
This program will:
- Enhance competence and confidence navigating current diversity and inclusion topics, with particular focus on today’s complex dynamics
- Increase self-awareness when encountering differences in perspectives, attitudes, and approaches to work and careers
- Provide a space for participants to candidly discuss complexities and concerns and share successful strategies about leading inclusively in an increasingly complex environment
Participating companies will see:
- Enhanced understanding by participants of the challenges associated with the retention and career advancement of women and people of color
- Stronger interest by participants in leading and supporting organization-sponsored diversity, equity and inclusion culture change efforts
- Increased participant self-awareness and confidence related to encountering people whose perspectives vary from their own
Who Should Participate?
Individuals who are responsible for growing and leading diverse teams, including:
- Executives and formal leaders
- Informal leaders whose opinions and voices are respected in the organization
- Individuals who are in a position to mentor and sponsor under-represented populations
What It Entails
- Brief pre-work includes completion of Intercultural Development Inventory Self-Assessment
- Three 3-hour virtual workshops
- 2 individual virtual coaching sessions and a personal development plan
400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2155
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Thank you to General Motors Co. for the generous gift of office space.
940 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite G-158
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503