Flourishing in Today’s Workplace
Time is tighter than ever; volatility is endless in the face of new and unforeseen challenges, and the demands on you and your leaders seem endless. And all of that means leadership training has never been more important.
SHIFT For Leaders: Flourishing in Today’s Workplace is a new course designed to address succeeding in today’s work environment, which could be hybrid, fully remote, or on-site. This innovative program for leaders utilizes technology in a way that is not burdensome on the learners.
2023 Session Dates
Course start date: April 18, 2023
May 16, 2023; 12:00 – 2:00 PM
June 20, 2023; 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Enrollment deadline: April 13, 2023
- Interactive, self-directed learning through Inforum’s learning management system, Lessonly
- Text Message based bite-sized learning
- Online Burnout Assessment
- Anchoring workshops to bring the cohort together, re-enforce learning and foster strategic connections
- Limited to 30 participants
$1,400 Inforum members
$1,250 Employees of Inforum Corporate Investors
*Special pricing for groups of 3 or more
*Installment plans available for individuals available
The eight-week program allows participants to practice key learnings in the workplace and receive ongoing feedback. Specific program elements include:
- Why & how to lead with empathy
- Leading through authentic, personal connections and reducing dependence on formal communications
- Mental and physical wellness – for yourself and your team, including the importance of role modelling good behavior
- Leading through change
- Helping remote and hybrid teams maintain career paths (overcoming the loss of connection and facetime, etc.)
- Crisis leadership – COVID, supply chain disruptions, recruiting/staffing challenges won’t be the last crises for today’s leaders
Vice President, Leadership Development
Inforum combines strategic connections, proven professional development programs, a respected forum for new ideas, and original research to accelerate careers for women and boost talent initiatives for companies.
400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2155
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Thank you to General Motors Co. for the generous gift of office space.
940 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite G-158
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503