NextUP™ is an interactive and team-based leadership development program for high-potential women early in their careers. The program zeroes in on overcoming traditional roadblocks and strategies for achieving enduring success in a new job or assignment.
The Importance of Relationship Building
Getting ahead takes more than hard work. Successful leaders are relationship builders and rely on more than technical skills and knowledge to advance their careers. NextUP gives participants the opportunity to foster strategic connections that can accelerate their professional growth.
For employers, NextUP is an investment in the development and retention of emerging talent. The program enhances a young professional’s ability to work successfully with all levels of leaders across generations, creating a more cohesive and productive work environment.
- Increased self-awareness, particularly in personal strengths, values and skills, and how to strategically use this knowledge in the workplace to achieve success
- Increased ability to build relationships with peers, manager and higher-level leaders
- Expanded professional network
- NextUP is a multimedia and team-based program that tackles the following topics:
- Values and goals
- Listening and feedback
- Personal strengths
- Career “derailers”
- Generational interactions in the workplace
- Social interaction in a work environment
- Participants engage in role playing and small-group discussions; program is interactive and uses technology to support the process
2 – 6 years of experience
Identified as emerging leader in organization
Three 2-hour virtual instructor-led (VIL) sessions (1:00 – 3:00 PM)
Two 75-minute small-group coaching sessions (1:00 – 2:15 PM)
Self-directed learning between sessions
Executive guest speaker
Limited to 24 participants
$950, Employees of Inforum Corporate Investors
Spring 2023 program begins April 5
Virtual Instructor-Led Sessions (1:00 – 3:00 PM): April 19, May 17 & June 14
2 Virtual Group Coaching Sessions (1:00 – 2:15 PM): May 3 & May 31
Applications due: March 29, 2023
400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2155
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Thank you to General Motors Co. for the generous gift of office space.
940 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite G-158
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503