The Inforum Jobs Board gives employers access to a powerful and highly qualified candidate pool. Here is why:
- Seventy-six percent of members have college or post graduate degrees.
- Inforum members include experienced professionals from such diverse industries as automotive, health care, law, education, communications, information technology, utilities, and financial and professional services.
- Eighty-seven percent of Inforum members have 10 or more years of experience.
- Inforum members are located throughout Michigan.
The Jobs Board is only accessible to Inforum over 3,000 members. Postings will remain on the Inforum Jobs Board as long as the job is available.
All job postings must include:
- Job title and description
- Any requirements for applicant experience or credentials
- Contact information for more information from the posting company
- A link to a site at which the applicant can complete an application or related process
Inforum members – $25
Non-members – $150
Corporate Investors & Executive Members – contact Inforum
To post a job, contact Kristen Mercer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313.567.0753.
Inforum members must log in to access the Job Board
Inforum combines strategic connections, proven professional development programs, a respected forum for new ideas, and original research to accelerate careers for women and boost talent initiatives for companies.
400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2155
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Thank you to General Motors Co. for the generous gift of office space.
940 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite G-158
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503