Accelerate Executive Talent
Elevate Valuable Leaders
Talent is what sets a company apart – especially to recognize and leverage potential. Executive Leadership™ is Inforum’s flagship professional development program. Since its launch in 2003, over 1,100 women have graduated.
Executive Leadership is for high-achieving women with the talent and drive to assume more senior and influential roles and prepare to move into the executive ranks. Research shows that career progression often stalls for women at middle management, narrowing a company’s pipeline of top leadership and diverse talent.
8-15 years of management experience.
Women on the cusp of breaking into senior management and interested in honing their executive leadership skills.
Enterprise-wide leaders who are facing intense competitive pressures, market-related challenges, or major internal organizational changes.
- Each flight is limited to 28 women, allowing for personalized instruction and focused coaching. Every session is a combination of individual, small- and large-group interaction, and hands-on exercises.
- Participants complete a robust 360-degree assessment with feedback from their manager, peers, direct reports and customers that provides a foundation for a personal leadership development plan.
- Three one-on-one sessions with a professional career coach accelerate learning and professional development.
- Top female leaders serve as executive hosts and speakers on site at their companies, creating a new experience for participants at each gathering.
- Focused sessions are based on the emotional intelligence competency model by Daniel Goleman and emphasize key factors in leadership effectiveness:
- self-awareness – understanding your emotion, strengths and weaknesses
- self-management – effectively managing motives and regulating behavior
- social awareness – ability to understand others and your organization’s culture
- relationship management – ability to get desired results from others and research personal goals
- Additionally the program focuses on confidence, personal brand, and a business, strategic and financial acumen component featuring a Harvard Business Review case study.
- Increased self-awareness, particularly in emotional and social intelligence, leadership behaviors, relationship building, and working effectively with others
- Ability to drive organizational results by creating a focused and energized team; stronger coach and mentor to others
- Improved ability to manage emotions and reactions to stressful situations and conflict
- Expanded professional network
$3,900, employees of corporate investors
Tuition includes a $100 nonrefundable deposit
In-Person Sessions (9:00 – 3:00 PM): May 11, July 20, September 21
Virtual Sessions (9:00 – 11:00 AM): June 14, August 17
Applications Due: March 18, 2022
Proof of COVID vaccination or a negative PCR test result is required to participate in this program. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Three 6-hour in-person sessions
Two 2-hour virtual sessions
Three one-on-one coaching sessions
360-degree feedback assessment
Top female leaders as guest speakers
Limited to 28 participants
400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2155
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Thank you to General Motors Co. for the generous gift of office space.
940 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite G-158
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503