Lila Asante-Appiah, MATD, PHR, SWP
- Chief HR Officer and Executive Consultant
- AcuMax Index
- Mobile Phone
- 248 - 444-5467
- Southeast Michigan
- Human Resources
- Affinity Groups
- Active Inforum
- Ann Arbor
- Downtown Detroit Luncheon
- Executive Leadership Alumnae
- Troy Morning Group
- Women on the Move
- Memberships, Board Positions, etc.
- Member - Society for Human Resource Management
Served as Chairperson on various Board of Directors and Steering Committees focused in the areas of early child care, secondary education, and health care.
- Something you should know
- People are the main ingredient in any successful organization. Sharpen the saw on your talent strategy and ensure it aligns with your business strategy. Invest in hiring the best people, place them in the right position and offer career development opportunities. Being intentional about your talent strategy will enable you to realize the business results that you are seeking.
- Words of Wisdom
- Great leaders don't set out to be a leader … They set out to make a difference. It's never about the role - always about the goal.