- Business & Executive/Career Coach, Confidante, Counselor
- Business Phone
- 616 - 350-9251
- West Michigan
- Professional & Career Development
- Seeing the problems that hold us back from achieving our greatest potential; clearing mind clutter
- Affinity Groups
- Arts & Culture
- Emerging Leaders
- Lend a Hand of West Michigan
- Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Wine Lovers of West Michigan
- Memberships, Board Positions, etc.
- Access of West Michigan, Finance Committee
Prior: Ada Bible Church, inForum W MI,
- Something you should know
- I am uniquely gifted to see the big picture, or the long range trajectory of doing things the way they are currently being done, and then pulling back to the present to determine what things need to change, and in what order.
- Her Personal Side
- Loves family and friend time but must have some alone time for reading, learning, and chasing my creating thinking side.
- Most people don't know
- I am an introvert!
- Words of Wisdom
- 1) Stay positive every day, no matter what we are going through. Not every trial we face is meant for our learning; sometimes God uses us in the struggles of another for their growth and maturity.
2) Keep a sense of humor, especially with ourselves!