Individuals and companies are increasingly turning to professional coaching as a principle means of development. In recent years, research has shown that coaching has been linked to talent retention, customer loyalty and sustainment of a strategy-driven culture. The value of coaching is reflected in improved individual performance that can impact an entire organization. When approached strategically, coaching ensures that the individual’s leadership and interpersonal skills are aligned with the organization’s desired leadership brand.
A professional coaching relationship creates a safe environment in which individuals are able to see themselves more clearly and identify gaps between where they are and where they need or want to be. In the safety of this relationship, individuals are asked for more intentional thought, action, and behavior changes than they would have asked of themselves. These experiences guide the building of the structure, accountability, and support necessary to ensure sustained commitment.
Inforum’s professional coaches have multi-industry corporate HR/OD/training experience at the executive and senior management levels. Inforum’s coaches are highly experienced in interpreting a variety of assessment tools, are able to help individuals learn and develop, and are able to adapt their methods, techniques, and approaches to the needs of the individual.
How it works
- Contact Inforum to request Professional Coaching services
- Complete Coaching Readiness and Needs Assessment and submit resume
- Upon acceptance, complete preliminary enrollment form and submit non-refundable $100 program deposit
- Receive three (3) Inforum Coach Profiles
- Notify Inforum of coach selection (or request additional profiles)
- Sign and return Professional Coaching Agreement
- Remit payment for coaching sessions to Inforum
- Begin coaching engagement
- Notify Inforum of election to continue or conclude coaching
- Return coaching engagement evaluation to Inforum
- Inforum’s Strategic Coaching program is open to any individual or organization
- Candidates will be given access to a pool of verified coaches from which to choose
- Initial program enrollment is 6 or more coaching sessions, additional sessions may be added.
- Where relevant, an organizational stakeholder interview will be conducted before coaching begins
- Various assessments are available to coaching clients at additional cost
Per Session Pricing
- Directors & Executives: $425 ($375 for employees of Inforum corporate investors)
- Managers, Supervisors, Individual Contributors: $325 ($275 for employees of Inforum corporate investors)
Vice President, Leadership Development
Inforum combines strategic connections, proven professional development programs, a respected forum for new ideas, and original research to accelerate careers for women and boost talent initiatives for companies.
400 Renaissance Center, Suite 2155
Detroit, Michigan 48243
Thank you to General Motors Co. for the generous gift of office space.
940 Monroe Ave. NW, Suite G-158
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503